The ability to delegate is a sign of strength, not a sign of weakness, as some would believe. Knowing when to, what to and who to delegate to, is fundamentally important as the delegator still holds the responsibility for the task. So it is important you know how to delegate effectively.
The course will cover:
- Authority skills, tasks and effective delegation
- Why is delegation a critical skill
- The importance of effective delegation
- A two-way process
- Deciding on which tasks to delegate
- Steps of successful delegation